- About BFK
- Supplier Opportunities
BFK recognise that close collaboration with our supply chain will be a key factor in the successful delivery of this project - safely, on time and within budget.
We are committed to maintaining and improving the quality, sustainability, affordability and reliability of our supply chain. We work closely with our suppliers, using regular contact and feedback sessions to provide information regarding future workload and better manage our respective resource requirements. This collaborative approach enables us to improve quality, reduce waste and achieve greater efficiency in the delivery of our service.
We support the Crossrail policy on Responsible Procurement and we expect our supply chain to maintain similar high standards in the areas of:
- Supplier diversity, inclusivity and equality
- Fair employment practices
- Workforce health, safety and welfare
- Strategic Labour Needs and Training Opportunities
- Community benefits, including stakeholder relations and the Considerate Constructors Scheme www.ccscheme.org.uk/
- Ethical sourcing, including compliance with the ETI base code www.ethicaltrade.org/
- Environmental sustainability
We are particularly keen to provide the maximum benefit to the local community through the use of local suppliers and the employment of local labour wherever possible.
If you would like to work with BFK to help deliver this exciting major infrastructure project then please register your interest using the form below.
If your enquiry relates directly to C300/C410 then please note that all subcontract opportunities will be advertised via CompeteFor. We therefore recommend that you register your details using this service, to ensure that you are notified when relevant opportunities are published.